Building a great relationship with clients requires a very effective first step; converting visitors into leads. And the best way to get the job done is to generate landing pages that allow companies and customers to make a serious connection.
What is a landing page?
A landing page can be found on your website or can be a standalone web page. It is a page designed to convert visitors into leads and hold a different function to any other page on your site. Landing pages generally feature forms that allow users to submit their information that can then be exchanged for the desired offer or promotion that the hosting company is offering.
What’s the difference between a landing page and a website?
Every website is made up of web pages that in their own way deliver a specific purpose. A landing page is a specific page that obtains information, a home page with a form on it is not entirely the same as it is also serving the purpose of welcoming visitors; making the form completion a secondary goal.
Landing pages are specifically built to drive traffic to an optimised destination for a specific marketing campaign.
How does a landing page work?
In order for a landing page to prove successful, four steps need to be followed.
- The CTA and form on your landing page needs to be seen by a potential customer.
- The form on the landing page needs to be filled in and submitted by the viewer, creating a lead.
- The new lead’s information taken from the form has to be stored in a company’s database.
- The company uses the information gathered to market to that lead in the most effective way possible.
How to create the best landing page
Building the right buyer journey on a landing page requires expert advice. 4Sight is able to identify the needs and necessities connected to your potential lead’s requirements. There are three steps you may want to consider before sitting with your marketing experts:
- The Awareness Stage: how are you going to make your potential clients aware of your services or products?
- The Consideration Stage: how are you going to solve your pain points? What are your options in translating an accurate message?
- The Decision Stage: what is your solution strategy, how are you going to show your leading edge over your competitors?
In order to create a great landing page, experts such as the 4Sight team are ready to do all the heavy lifting to make sure that every visitor to your landing page takes an interest in what you have to offer. Here are some of the aspects your team of professionals will help with:
- Headline creation: catchy headers that convert viewers into leads
- Highlight the perks: making sure company offers are translated effectively
- Breakdown of text: clear division of text for increased understanding
- Form building: functional and easy to use forms that encourage viewers to convert
- Imagery boosting: use of correct and correctly labelled imagery for increased interaction
- Social shares: allowing the possibility for social media sharing to gain more viewers
Whenever you are investing money into your business and looking to attract more clients, make sure you are spending your hard earned cash in the right way. Speaking to 4Sight for professional advice on how to attract more business to your company could be the ultimate solution for you.